The GDBO mug is here! (Or it will be as soon as I get some orders...)
It'll look like this (with the handle on the RHS of the rower) and will be made of anti-Oxford awesome.
Stuff you didn't know about The GDBO Mug:
- Yours for the bargainous price of £7!
- I drew that bloody Cambridge lion and it took fucking ages.
- It was Tolkiens' inspriation for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
"One Mug to rule them all, One Mug to find them,
One Mug to bring them all and in the darkness [of Oxford blue] bind them."
(He eventually chose a ring instead for his books as the mug was too badass.)
- One of these mugs once won a Bronze medal at Nat Champs.
- Stalin the Swan owns one of these.
- GBDO mugs do not wear pogies. EVER.
- It’s hobbies include sculling, reading Latin poetry and listening to trance.
- All in support of CUWBC and the quest to beat Oxford.
(N.B. This is very much a not-for-profit thing and is purely to help raise money for CUWBC and the Henley Boat Races who are rather chronically funded. I'm getting nothing for this except a huge test of my logistic skills and hopefully massive muscles after carrying around lots of boxes of mugs :->)