Sunday 17 October 2010

Anna vs. Subconscious

Sometimes me and my brain don't get on too well.

I have a numbers duvet cover because I am a COOL MATHMO.
My subconscious, a.k.a. "A complete bastard".

It has an evil streak. A really evil streak.
I hope my brain isn't actually that shape....

Finally, my alarm goes off.
Little. BASTARD.
I do not wake up refreshed. Mainly because I haven't woken up at all.

As an aside, you can get a JLS duvet cover and pillow set (from Amazon, in the very unlikely event you're interested...)
The Amazon advertising robots are going to go to town on this, I can tell.
But, even more surprising, you can get a double duvet set.
This throws up some contradictory observations.
(1) Someone likes JLS enough to go to the trouble of buying a duvet cover with their faces on.
(2) Double duvet cover ⇒ not single.
(3) Double bed ⇒ presumably they get laid occasionally.

But how can (1) ⇒ (2) and (3)??? IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE!

The only explanation I can think of for this is that sometimes science cannot explain everything. It's a sad thought :-(

2 comments:

  1. Anna you just have to see this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHg5r6rFoI

    Take That rowing a pentuple scull! I bet they'd see off JLS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that JLS only have 4 members (if the duvet cover is to be believed) so it wouldn't be fair, but I don't think number of band members is the limiting factor here! (I'm guessing me backing it down in my 1x >> the Take That 5x :-D)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.